You want to give Dad an Easter basket for Easter. What do you give the man that has everything? He won’t go for the cute bunny stuff. Maybe your dad is into home repair or construction. He probably has all the tools you can imagine. What else would you give dad in an Easter basket for a construction dad? If your dad is a construction or fixer upper dad and you want to give him the perfect Easter basket for a construction dad, here are a few suggestions that might help. First you might want to ask in a conversation if your dad is working on something special or if he could use something. He will probably tell you he doesn’t need anything so ask mom to make sure. Suggestions for an Easter basket for a construction dad:
1. Gift card from Lowe’s or Home Depot: An Easter basket for a construction dad could easily hold a gift card from Lowe’s or the Home Depot. If dad doesn’t give you a specific idea that he wants from there to save time guessing you may want to buy a gift card. This way dad can get what he really needs or wants.
2. Magazine – Remodeling, Residential Design and Build, Construction Business Owner or Remodeler are great magazines for the home repair or construction industry. An Easter basket for a construction dad should contain one of these magazines if the dad likes to read.
3. Ladder – Your dad may need a new ladder for his work or hobby. If you have a dad that likes construction or home repair he could probably use a new ladder. If your dad already has the traditional ladders and they are in good shape you might want to consider buying a folding ladder that you can use at different angles for different jobs. The ladder folds into different shapes. A dad that is used to working in construction or home repair would love a ladder in his Easter basket.
4. Tools – Tools get old and break. Your dad might like the new tools that have come out. You could buy a bunch of little tools to fill an Easter basket for a construction or home repair dad. You might buy a tool that has a laser that shows a straight line. You can even get a laser with a bubble to show if something is even. This helps when you put the line on. If the line goes up or down the bubble will move off center until it is straightened. Your dad has probably been using the same hammer for twenty years so you may want to get him a new one. The possibility for tools is endless.
5. Tool Box – Tool Boxes wear out. An Easter basket for a construction or home repair dad could be a tool box. Instead of an Easter “basket” the tool box could be the basket for the dad who likes construction or home repair.
6. Tool Belt – Tool belts are a little more flimsy than tool boxes. A tool belt is a great Easter gift for a dad who likes construction or home repair because if he doesn’t have one, he can certainly use it and if he does have one it probably needs to be replaced.
7. Pants – Pants may seem a funny idea for an Easter basket for a construction or home repair dad. Pants wear out quickly and if your dad likes to put tools in his pants pockets or hang them from his pants he probably could use new pants. Some pants have special pockets and flaps for tools to go in and hang from. These pants don’t last long because they are worked hard. An Easter basket for a dad who likes construction or home repair might include pants.
Your Easter basket for a dad who likes construction or home repair will be a great Easter gift for your dad. Happy Easter.