Are you interested in using the Minecraft Badlion Client but are still having doubts about it? We got you covered. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Minecraft Badlion Client, including an installation guide. Without further ado, let’s start:
What is Minecraft Badlion Client
Badlion client is a Minecraft alts client that provides various modifications and game improvements. It is a game client that is popular for its modding and cosmetic customization features, as well as social features like adding and messaging friends.
Features of Minecraft Badlion Client
In this section, we will discuss some of the features of the Minecraft Badlion Client that will make playing Minecraft easier and more enjoyable. First, it improves performance, providing an FPS or frames per second boost even on low end computers. This is a huge help for people without an expensive gaming rig, allowing them to enjoy a Minecraft session with high framerates. Next, it features cosmetics, allowing you to customize your Minecraft character in more detail than what the base game allows. It also features animated emotes in addition to appearance customizations.
Badlion supports texture packs made for Minecraft version 1.7 or 1.8. Take note that Linux computers are not supported at the moment, so make sure that you have a Windows operating system before attempting to install.
There is also mod support. Most importantly, this game client features Badlion Anti Cheat, which will block most cheats from the game. This is important mainly on online sessions where you will have to play with other users, which increases the chances of running into hackers and cheaters. Badlion Anti Cheat will protect you against that, making sure that the game is fair for everyone on a server as long as they are using the Minecraft Badlion Client.
In this section, we will guide you with a step by step process on how to install the Badlion client so you can enjoy all of its extra features, servers, and anticheat.
- First, visit this link https://client.badlion.net/download
- Click on the download button, wait for it to finish.
- Once the download is complete, open the installer and run it
- Accept the pop up that will appear on the screen. Do not worry about anti virus pop ups, this software is safe and is used by thousands of players daily.
- Read and accept the license agreements as well as the terms and conditions.
6. Select the destination folder for the Badlion client. If you have no idea about this, better leave it at the default settings and click on install.
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Once the client is installed, go to your desktop and open the new shortcut on it. If you cannot find the shortcut, go to the installation folder manually as specified by step 6, open that folder and look for the Badlion program. Double click on it to start the program.
- Badlion is now running, enjoy all of the new features!